Working at equigroup
WORKING AT EQUIGROUP
Years in the Business
HEAR FROM OUR EMPLOYEES
Product Solutions Manager
Senior Manager, Group Operations
MAKE A DIFFERENCE - join our team
BELOW ARE THE POSITIONS CURRENTLY OPEN AT EQUIGROUP.
We are always happy to hear from potential candidates who are interested in joining our team.
Contact equijobs @ equigroup.com to submit your resume.
We are experts in providing technology lease and asset management solutions in Australia and New Zealand for government and corporate customers.
We are an organisation like no other – we invest in our people and we aim to be the industry’s employer of choice. We have a culture that is highly valued, diverse and inclusive – one of mutual respect, collaboration and high performance. We want our people to be the best they can be, working in an environment that enables them to provide exceptional output while continuing to grow their Personal Equity.
About your role:
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Remarketing Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Portfolio and Services Manager, your primary focus will be on managing the inventory and re-marketing function of returned equipment within the IT and Health Care portfolios.
- To drive continuous improvement of reseller/remarketer and service provider processes to deliver better business results and more efficient end of lease processing and service delivery for our customers.
- To strengthen the relationship between our company and the supply chain partners to ensure we are leveraging best practice and providing quality support and services for our customers.
- Analyse re-marketing sales and provide equipment risk analysis for potential/existing customers.
- Coordinate re-marketing of the equipment once notified and optimize processes around the return, testing, condition reports, photos, buyer engagement and negotiations.
- Ownership of re-marketing process for returned equipment to achieve optimum resale values leveraging our partner re-marketing network.
- Build and maintain existing relationships and seek to expand new relationships with Supply Chain Partners to strive for best practice, risk diversification and optimise productivity and overall profitability targets.
An experienced Manager in the Financial Services or Leasing industry you will have demonstrated experience in remarketing of used equipment, either from a sales or operational background.
You are a strategic thinker with demonstrated commercial acumen and strong negotiation skills, with an excellent understanding of emerging/current IT equipment including the second-hand IT market.
What we can offer:
- Excellent culture and supportive environment
- Flexible work arrangements
- A commitment to growing your personal equity
- Competitive remuneration package
- Great location, a short walk from North Sydney station close to cafes and shops
Interested to find out more?
If you want to make this Remarketing Manager role the next step in your career, please forward your application letter and resume to equijobs @ equigroup.com
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with Equigroup, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.